Join Our Evolution!
Sudler is evolving into a leading-edge, digital-forward healthcare communications agency with a focus on building the creative powerhouse of the future—a transparent environment in which people are empowered to learn, grow, and be part of creating something great. Our search is on for diverse, innovative, and passionate professionals to help us lead the way forward. Are you the one we are looking for? If you are ready to win awards, push creative boundaries, get inspired, disrupt the industry, and provide best-in-class client service, we want to hear from you.
The Business Intelligence Lead (BI) reports in to the Sudler Head of Planning/Strategy, and has a dotted line to the Health & Wellness Chief Data Officer. The key responsibilities are to maintain a robust network of health data suppliers to serve the needs of Sudler’s new business and client programming activities. Success requires building relationships and managing budgets with the external suppliers, and developing long-term strategic partnerships with internal stakeholders in new business, digital, analytics, account, creative, IT, and of course the planning/strategy team. The BI Lead is exposed to a broad variety of therapeutic categories and marketing strategies, and will learn how data can be deployed as a strategic differentiator in the health category.
What You’ll Accomplish
- BI Delivery (eg, information identification, collection, research, and analysis)
- Listen carefully to colleagues to learn what insights are needed internally, and what data sources should be used to obtain and analyze the data
- Partner with digital and analytics teams to mine the data, analyze it, and deliver insights
- Proactively communicate on a biweekly or monthly basis to key stakeholders with new data sources, insights, and/or market events
- Partner with other H&W agencies such as Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide, greyhealth group, and CMI in pursuit of combining datasets, obtaining deeper insights, and differentiating from competitors
- Operational optimization
- Manage and expand the Sudler and H&W data supplier network
- Assess value of the data suppliers and communicate to management in support of new data supplier requests
- Establish and manage the annual data budget
- Train internal staff on where to self-serve assets as needed
- Identify client needs where Sudler can add scoped work from the Business Intelligence team
What You Need to Succeed
- 5-7 years of experience working with data and analytics in the health sector, preferably supporting drug or device manufacturers’ needs, or healthcare agencies
- 2-3 years of experience directly managing vendor relationships, contracts, and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree required: a Master’s in Data, Analytics, Information Science, or Business Administration a plus
- Passion for the growing importance of data when developing marketing strategies
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications, and familiarity with running a local area network, controlling security levels with the IT team
What We Offer You
- A storied history of building ideas that have stood the test of time
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- A fun, socially aware group of employees
- Access to a wide range of WPP Health & Wellness network resources
- Opportunity to grow within the organization and across the network
Sudler & Hennessey Is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and/or federal law.